Chris Bosh Gay?
NBA Star Chris Bosh has been in the league for almost 10 years and ever since being drafted fourth in the 2003 NBA Draft his sexuality has been questioned. Since day one people people have been thinking, Chris Bosh gay? Every year since entering the league the suspicion of Chris Bosh being gay grows and grows. Lets start from the beginning. Christopher Wesson Bosh was born March 24, 1984, with a middle name like Wesson the rumors about him being gay started right away. At a young age Chris realized that he loved playing with balls, so he started playing basketball. He did not know that he would be showering with other boys after practice, but it was a added bonus for him. Bosh quickly became a basketball star and after high school he decided to go to Georgia Tech. Chris picked Georgia Tech because it is one of the most gay-friendly colleges in the US. During his college days Chris would be seen around Atlanta gay bars and clubs every week. His favorite club was “Swinging Richards
” as Bosh would later say in a interview ” I loved going there and checking on the boys dick game”
- Chris Bosh gay pose at Georgia tech
Bosh left Georgia Tech after his freshman season. He was involved in numerous scandals and was ultimately banned from the men’s locker room because he was caught multiple times with a camera. ” The locker room is my sanctuary, If I can no longer enter, there is no place for me at this school” Bosh said as he declared for the NBA Draft. The 2003 NBA Draft was full of potential superstars. Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony, and Dwyane Wade. During Predraft workouts players were avoident of Bosh because they heard about him loving to back down his man deep into the post with the gayest look on his face. Chris excelled in the workouts and was drafted fourth by the Toronto Raptors. As soon as Raptors star Vince Carter heard the news, he immediately demanded a trade. Vince knew Chris Bosh gay. As far as NBA standards go Bosh had a great rookie season. He averaged 11.5 points and 7 rebounds
but he also led all rookies in technical fouls for “excessive gayness”. During a late season game against the Lakers, Bosh was ejected with two technical against Kobe. After the game he told reporters “I was just trying to touch his ding dong.”
- Bosh dressing up for the Toronto Gay Parade
Rumors about Chris Bosh’s antics spread across the league and it had many players questioning is Chris Bosh Gay? Bosh hanging out with known gays Richard Jefferson and Luke Walton did not help his case. During Bosh’s sophomore season, Vince Carter finally had his request to be traded accepted. “Man, I’m not homophobic or anything but I couldn’t take being a teammate of Bosh any more, sometimes Chris would show up to practice naked and would demand everyone take turns playing defense on him” Carter told ESPN. Bosh would soon be named Team Captain. This would be a nightmare for new rookies because as part of their rookie duty, Chris would make them stretch him naked before and after games.
Chris Bosh Gay Rape Hug
- Things were good for Chris, he made the All Star team and took his team to the playoffs. Chris was not a household name but whenever NBA fans watched a Raptors game, they all assumed Chris Bosh gay. He loved Toronto due to their acceptance of homosexuals and their lifestyle. During this time Bosh kept out of trouble for the most part until the 2006 Draft, the Raptors had the first pick. They selected Italian Andrea Bargnani. Bosh was intrigued by this European player and this is where it started going bad for him. On the first day of training camp Andrea walked into the locker room to find it dark with lit candles. There were rose pedals everywhere. He assumed it was some of his American teammates pulling a prank on him, but it was much worse. Bargnani turned around to leave when he saw Bosh covered in oil, naked with a Italian flag rapped around his shoulders. What happened next is too graphic to write, Andrea was hospitalized and Bosh was suspended 48 games and was forced to register as a sex-offender.
Chris Bosh Gay Hug
- After the incident, Bosh was no longer accepted in Toronto. Andrea Bargnani would tell reporters about what happened holding back tears “I hear from other teammates about Chris Bosh Gay, but I no believe until that day in the locker room” he said in his broken English. Bosh would leave the Raptors in free agency and join Lebron James and Dwyane Wade on the Miami Heat. While figuring out who to recruit for their super team, Lebron brought up Chris Bosh. “That nigga suspect” Wade proclaimed. “Yeah I’ve heard some shocking things about him but Is Chris Bosh gay?” Lebron asked. Dwyane pulled out his cell phone and showed Lebron a picture he had received from Bosh a few days earlier. The picture showed Chris dressed up as a women wearing Wades jersey. “That picture will haunt my dreams, we need that fairy so I can win my first ring. We will have to live with Chris Bosh gay-ness, if we want to be champions” Lebron told Wade, and he agreed.
Chris Bosh Gay Dick Pose
- Bosh joined the Miami Heat during the 2010 season and his suspect acts jumped up to a new high. Every game there were one or more gay moments from Chris. He broke the record for technical fouls during a season, averaging 1.3 excessive gayness fouls per game. Chris Bosh’s post game interviews revealed to the fans truly how gay he is. One of the most outrageously gay acts Chris Bosh pulled was during his celebration after winning the NBA Championship. It was so homosexual that NBA Commissioner David Stern was on the verge of banning Chris Bosh from the league for good. View the disturbing scene below.
Chris Bosh Super Gay Champagne Pour
Some of the most shocking Chris Bosh news came when reports broke that he was getting married…to a women. Initial surprise went down when people realized that it must be a fake marriage to help his public image after the shameful champagne pouring incident. Is Chris Bosh gay? That is still a question many fans and media have. Look at that GIF above again and it will answer that question.
Chris Bosh Gay Spit